OUR NEXT SIERRA CLUB MEETING
Dec. 21, 2004
their regular monthly luncheon and planning meeting. A lot of items were covered.
1. The Garage Sale cleared approximately $900 dollars in the most successful sale ever.
2. The group will receive some $211.23 from
the allotment from national at the rate
3. Committee reports were as followed:
a. Hal Suter (our representative to the Lone
Star Chapter Ex-Com meeting reported
He also presented the conservation
priorities for the next year.
4. A report was made by Joyce Jarmon and
Edie Cosgrove on the Community Health
5 Teresa Carrillo reported on the report
from the National Wildlife Federation on BAYS IN PERIL.
6. Teresa Carrillo and Pat Suter will
represent this group at a meeting in Port Aransas public scoping meeting on the Proposed
Texas National Esturaine Research (TxNERR). on November.
Pat Suter reported that Sierra members
comprised just half of the attendees at the joint meeting